Balancing Technology: Insight into how to Innovate Where We Live and Work
Join CREW Portland, CREW San Francisco, and CREW Seattle for their joint September luncheon via Zoom.
There’s a wrestling match going on in commercial real estate between technological amenities offered to create positive user experiences and the cost of these technologies. Tenants, especially technology companies, require more advanced infrastructure to accomplish their daily tasks and often add progressive conveniences to entice creative minds to their company and to motivate innovation. On the building side it’s a tightrope walk to balance user needs, budget, a portfolio of CRE of various ages, and also keeping up with the constant innovation to select the proper technology. Join our panel of experts as they share their experiences and visions along the spectrum of technology integration in the workplace and how this will impact the future of work.
- Learn about Lake Nona, a mixed use community near Orlando, integrating technology in all spaces to create a modern mecca for innovation and community. Commercial clusters include health and wellbeing, training and human performance, sports, education, and retail, all designed to inspire institutions, people, and business to thrive.
- Get insight into Microsoft’s mission to create spaces that inspire, facilitate collaboration, aid in recruitment, and are available for partners to replicate, increasing productivity and wellbeing across the company. With a portfolio of commercial real estate in various states of improvement, learn about their approach to the Digital Transformation Budget and the tangible results.
- Learn from industry veterans about the data points and technology solutions needed to support efficient operations, space management, and employee productivity. Understand the primary business drivers for investment in smart building and digital workplace solutions, along with the features and functionality these solutions enable.
This exciting program is a team effort with CREW Portland, CREW San Francisco, and CREW Seattle. Join us on Thursday September 3rd, 11:30 – 1:00PM for this interesting perspective on the importance of technology and gain a new perspective from our amazing panel, including:
- Moderator: Darlene Pope, WeWork
- Panelist: Ken Discipio, Tavistock Group / Lake Nona
- Panelist: Emmanuel Daniel, Microsoft
Darlene Pope, WeWork
Ken Discipio, Tavistock Group / Lake Nona
Emmanual Daniel, Microsoft
Thursday, September 3, 2020
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Members - No Charge
Nonmembers - $15
Cancellation Policy: CREW Seattle has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Registrations cancelled less than 24 hours before the event will be responsible for payment regardless of attendance.